Grand Harmony Chorus is a dynamic all-female all-ages, multi-award-winning Kitchener-Waterloo who are passionate about singing vibrant four-part a cappella show choir that draws nearly 40 talented singers from the Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Listowel, St. Jacobs, Elmira, Orangeville and areas. This dynamic chorus comes together weekly in song, dance, and artistic expression. When they aren't being hired to perform at local events, festivals and fundraisers, Grand Harmony produces several sold out musical productions of their own each year. This thriving group of harmony-obsessed singers enjoys sharing their love for a cappella with music lovers everywhere!
We empower every voice by enriching the singing experience through education, performance, and competition. Welcoming diverse singers, we create a safe, inclusive, friendly environment.
Contact membership [email protected] for more information.
- Repertoire includes jazz, contemporary a cappella, pop, and show-tunes from one hundred years ago to today.
- Songs by Adele, John Lennon, Tom Cochrane, Cyndi Lauper, Bonnie Tyler, Barenaked Ladies, Celine Dion, Christmas songs and so much more
- Hired to perform at private and public events throughout the area - staff events, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, fundraisers, community events and festivals
- Competes in the Sweet Adelines International Region 2 Contest each Spring
- Produces shows for the community multiple times throughout the year (most recently Virtual Christmas Show) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTjK_mw9TCM
- Hosts public and private auditions each season, based on chorus needs
Come visit Grand Harmony Chorus and experience for yourself the love of harmony, community, and singing that is shared each time they gather to rehearse or perform.
ROLLING in the DEEP Ensemble recorded June 17, 2021
Members that participated were:
Karen Heron, Claudia Stewart, Sheri Frey, Betty Rolt, Donna Clark, Ann Moore, Jane Stoltz, Betty Wagner, Renee Nolet, Lisa Thompson, and Liane Stemmler